Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: East - Suzhou
- Identify our customers’ needs and customers segments.
- Identify solution to meet customers’ requirement in accordance with Supply Chain and the Customer Care policy and priorities.
- Implement the processes and resources needed for the Customer Care policy.
- Set out and follow the performance objectives through the dashboards (customers service, credit controlling and stock management).
- Ensure the smooth execution of the order-to-cash cycle (stock management, order process, collection) in full conformity with the company rules
- Ensure the execution of the credit policy defined with the company financial and controlling standard
- Develop the collaboration with our clients (data exchanges, shared KPIs, flows optimization, OSA, stock in trade)
- Develop the collaboration with internal function (commercial, financial, supply chain, trade marketing, warehouse, IT)
- Ensure the sharing and reliability of information related to the clients within the organisation
- At least 2 years’ experience in Customer Care or Customer Supply Chain (FMCG industry would be better)
- System operation experience (SAP) for order to cash process
- Basic excel and English skill
- Good communication sill for outer and intern cross function
- Basic multitasking and complexity handling skill
-Base in Suzhou