Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
L’Oréal Australia is part of the L’Oréal Group – the world’s largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal was founded by a scientist and we have always focused on cutting-edge research and innovation. Our innovation now also centres around the opportunity that the worldwide digital transformation provides and we are leaders in connecting beauty and technology.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for excellence and Responsibility.
L’Oréal Australia’s Operations includes our Warehouse, Customer Care, Master Data and Supply Chain teams. These teams work in partnership with our Divisions to ensure we continuously improve our supply chain and achieve greater agility and efficiency to meet the needs of our distributor customers. Operations have an important responsibility to focus on uncompromising standards of quality control, employee safety and our environmental commitments.
We are seeking a Demand and Supply Planner to join our operations team. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for ensuring alignment of operational and financial plans. You will be a crucial actor within the supply chain and also other areas of the business, including commercial, marketing, finance and our international businesses.
About the role
· Development of SKU forecasts over a large catalogue through analysis of sales data and liaison with commercial and marketing teams
· Ensuring forecasts accurately reflect company plans and future promotional activities
· Proactively manage product life cycles so that new products are launched in a timely manner and end-of-life products are phased out in accordance with company plans and inventory targets
· Participating in the Sales and Operation Planning process culminating in Forecast Validation meetings by providing analytical data to support decision making and chairing discussion where required
· Collaborating with the Customer Supply Chain function to ensure clear and timely communication of relevant information to customers and commercial stakeholders and to ensure the accuracy of demand and supply plans.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong experience within a high SKU environment acting in demand and/or supply planning capacity. Possessing the capability to manage complexity in a high pressure environment you will be able to effectively communicate meaningful information to different areas of the business. A considerable analytical skill set will be highly regarded as will a collaborative mind-set. Previous experience within the retail or FMCG environment will be advantageous as will a flexible, results oriented approach.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us please apply.