Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: California - Los Angeles
Supply Planning Manager
We are looking for an experienced Supply Manager to join our
NYX Professional Make-up team in the Consumer Products Division of L’Oréal
USA. This role will manage the supply of inventory to the international affiliates
within the short term horizon. It will be responsible for the service of all
zones/affiliates worldwide to ensure each zone reaches it sales plan for the
year. This role will also ensure accurate levels
of inventory are maintained to ensure maximizing sales while staying within
the budget levels of inventory and excess and obsolete.
This position is based out of the El Segundo, CA office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the arbitration of stock between the
zones to support the worldwide demand to maximize the profit of the company.
- Responsible for building relationships with cross
- Responsible for creating action plans to improve the
stock availability to support the worldwide affiliates.
- Communicate availability of product to the local and
- Maintain master data to of SAP
- Overall responsibility of ensuring service levels is
met or exceeding established benchmark at lowest possible cost
- Ensure inventory levels are within annual budget
- Ensure overall deliverables of teams are met.
- Coordinate the projects of industrial flexibility to
ensure that the industrial reactivity is aligned with business needs
- Oversee staff and ensure training, coaching and
complete MAPs for staff may be required
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years’ relevant experience
- 1-2 years of Leading/Managing a team
- Strong negotiation/influencing skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong PC skills, advanced Excel skills; ability to
analyze and manipulate large amounts of data
- Prior experience working in manufacturing and/or Supply
- Strong communication skills
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo