Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Netherlands - Distribution Center Alphen a/d Rijn
L'Oreal Group is looking for an INNOVATIVE, COLLABORATIVE and PASSIONATE professional to become
DISTRIBUTION CENTER MANAGER
Location of the distribution center: Alphen aan den Rijn
Geography: Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg
Reporting line: Country Operations Director, L’Oreal Netherlands
Team under management: 30 people
The Distribution Center manager is responsible for the running of the Active Cosmetics (delivery to pharmacists) and Professional Products (delivery to hair dressers) Divisions’ warehouse. General responsibilities include management of facility operations that include safety, on time shipping of orders, accurate orders and inventory, achieve productivity and cost targets, establish high performing team and housekeeping that is tour ready at all times.
· According to the rules defined by the Service Level Agreement (SLA) between the subsidiaries and the Distribution Center, define with the Operations Director and the Supply Chain Directors of the Active Cosmetics and Professional Products Divisions the operating rules to be respected (quality, deadlines, transfer of information, etc...)
· Define the budgets and operating costs and size the needed resources to achieve the objectives. Close follow-up of the budget trend throughout the year.
· Steer the EHS policy with the QSHE of the site and ensure that objectives of the Distribution Center are met, especially concerning safety, quality and environment. Provide frequent communications on safety related subjects and encourage and act on ideas that can improve safety performance. Periodically audit employee practices and provide feedback and coaching.
· Optimize physical logistics means and administrative flows in order to improve performance and ensure the stock reliability (stock-taking). Recommend equipment requirements and replacements in order to upgrade and maintain warehouse productivity and efficiency.
· Participate in the definition of new strategies regarding distribution and optimization of the Physical Distribution with the sales departments, the clients and Customer Care.
· Build and animate tools and performance indicators of the Distribution Center. Ensure the achievement of continuous improvement in productivity and labor costs by setting expectations, providing feedback, establishing improved processes and driving change.
· Be responsible for the compliance of the Delivery Center with the local legislation enforced and with the Group rules. Animate relations with Social Partners. Broad knowledge of ISO, OSHAS and safety regulations, inventory control principles, and understanding of warehouse operations required.
· Recruit, develop and manage the team. Ensure the transfer of competencies and know-how and implement organizational changes.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 - 7 years of people and warehouse leadership experience. Must have prior experience managing 30+ people
· Hands-on management experience in a fast paced, high volume distribution environment
· Strong computer, analytical, and communication skills
· Must be flexible, organized, detail oriented, and a change agent with the ability to multi-task
· Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
· A NEBOSH Certification (or similar) is a plus
Working at L’Oréal
You will enjoy working at L'Oréal if you are;
· innovative and out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods
· entrepreneurial, initiative taker and eager to make a difference
· passionate to inspire the people around you
· resilient and easily adapt to a new challenging environment