Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: ILE DE FRANCE (except Paris)
Join our Real Estate teams!
*** 6-month Real Estate Internships starting between January – April 2019 ***
As soon as Julie arrives at work, she already has to leave, along with project managers of the Real Estate direction, to meet the technical engineering consulting firms and the project management. They have to discuss about a current project concerning our thermal centers. The requirement regarding environmental certifications is considerable so they have to consider deeply the constraints before taking decisions.
Through a large diversity of realizations, piloted by experts, the Real estate métier supports the dynamic worldwide development of L’Oréal. From factories or research laboratories to administrative buildings: the management of the Real estate assets of L'Oréal represents an important stake in performance.
The Real estate teams bring their expertise to pilot the Real estate projects (construction, renovation or arrangements of buildings) all around the world. They step in at all the stages of the project: programming, organization, selection of the service providers and the project management for construction projects, participation in the real estate transactions. Finally, they are the driving force in the definition and the deployment of the politics of design and of the sustainable construction of L’Oréal.
You will be supportting the Real Estate Project Managers for the piloting of real estate deals thrown in France.
These are some missions you might have to achieve:
In support of the real estate project managers for the piloting of property deals thrown in France:
· Meetings with the technical engineering consulting firms and the project management
· Follow up of the construction sites, respect for the schedule and for the budgets along with the assistant project management
· Follow up of the construction programming (internal customers)
· Elaborate internal documents to follow the internal progress
· Follow up of the environmental certificates obtaining
· Technical and administrative punctual help
· Diverse projects and technological watch
Or within the R&I Real estate team:
· Participate in the modernization of all the documents / procedures of the real estate R&I
· Assure a link, with your internship supervisor, with the teams corporate real estate and EHS R&I
· Propose, in reflection with your internship supervisor, a modern tool to spread this information in hubs R&I
· Contribute to the creation of a base of costs projects to be able to identify quickly budgets
What’s in for you?
· 6 months surrounded by a passionate team
· A learning experience, you will learn much more than you could have imagined
· A lot of challenges and opportunities to be seized and as many responsibilities to take
· The opportunity to innovate and create the products of tomorrow
· An HR follow-up to help you building your future career path
· A compensation between 1250€ and 1400€ gross per month
What will help you to get the job?
You are a student in Business School / Engineering School / University. You demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, proactivity and agility. You are organized, rigorous and autonomous. You have an excellent capacity of integration and adaptability, a good dynamism and you show reactivity. Finally, you are also fluent in written and oral English and French.
Do you want to be part of the adventure? Don't wait any longer and apply!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the recruitment process like?
Our recruitment process is two-fold:
HR interview: an exploratory call / skype meeting with one of our recruiters to get to know you better and understand what you are looking for.
Manager interview: you will participate in a recruitment day (called A Taste of L’Oréal). In case of a scheduling conflict, the recruiter will work out an alternative interview process.
How much responsibility do you give to interns?
As an intern at L’Oréal, you will be welcomed as a full member of a team, with your scope and responsibilities. Of course, you will not be alone: your manager will provide you with objectives and a vision. However, to succeed you will need to keep in mind that you play the main part in your success and future projection in the Group. Entrepreneurship spirit is key J
What about the integration process?
During the first days of your internship, you will meet many people from your team, and other functions in order to broaden your vision of the Group’s challenges and help you to succeed in your job. All interns and apprentices will have access to our digital integration platform full of inspiring content, learning opportunities and possibilities to connect!
Additionally throughout your time with us, there will be other networking events.
Do you propose job at the end of an internship?
We take our interns and apprentices very seriously. So yes, it is our ultimate goal! In average, each year, former interns and apprentices fulfill 70% of our junior job needs. A very large number of our current employees at all levels have come through this type of experience.
I do not know anything about cosmetics: do I stand a chance?
Less than one-third of our interns have had previous experiences in the beauty industry. Being sensitive to cosmetics is indeed an asset. However, we give more credit to other essential qualities such as entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and the ability to question and dare.