Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: London - Croydon
País: United Kingdom
Part of the L’Oréal Group, The Body Shop International is a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 66 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
Purpose of role:
Support all digital activities for the brand in Mexico ensuring that those channels (CRM, ecommerce, digital marketing, and social media) are maximised. Support growing sales revenue, increasing customer acquisition, engagement and retention through innovative and strategic digital marketing initiatives. Manage ongoing ecommerce store optimisations to grow ecommerce sales – on-site search, bounce rate, page load, site conversion rate, etc. Work closely with the International and Mexico Market teams.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Day-to-day management of Mexico ecommerce store including content upload, site optimisation, merchandising, promotion set up, etc.
• Deliver and manage all online events and promotions for Mexico, to include planning, applying promotions technically and managing of communication via websites, email, affiliates, and other external digital media
• Support paid search, paid social, display and SEO activities
• Align online event and promotional plan with Mexico market team
• Identify and implement opportunities for organic growth and improved site experience using analytics
• Produce, plan and deliver effective email campaigns in partnership with Mexico market team
• Manage and execute an effective promotional affiliate plan via the chosen network
• Effectively employ analytics to identify success/failure of campaigns and performance trends
• Manage and monitor all 3rd party agencies
• Ensure all payment processing, fraud management and post-purchase customer service for the online channel is actioned, affecting change in Logistics & Fulfilment.
• Coordinate as instructed all online marketing and projects/budgets
• Track movements of Mexican competitors and feed actions into sales plan
• Identify and understand the needs and requirements of the Mexican online customer
• Align online marketing plans with retail marketing
• Support with Mexico digital development projects
What we offer:
- A thrilling career in the L’Oréal Group across different brands, channels and markets
- A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers, manager and direct reports
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your development
- Competitive salary and benefits package