Función Laboral: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: West Sussex - Littlehampton (Watersmead)
País: United Kingdom
The Body Shop’s International Finance department in West Sussex is
recruiting an ACA or ACCA qualified Finance Manager to manage the fixed asset accounting process,
key money review, expenses system and annual impairment review and monthly and
quarterly reporting to L’Oreal. The impairment
review provides this role with excellent exposure to senior Finance stakeholders
in our global markets and drives critical information and decision making
around our store portfolio.
As part of the L’Oreal Group, The Body Shop is a major international
beauty retail business. To bring our stores to life we have a team of
exceptional individuals working tirelessly behind the scenes. When you
join us, you're joining an exciting, dynamic commercially driven company with a
A Day in the Life
- Prepare impairment review on an annual basis including responsibility for
impairment model in excel and obtaining and reviewing submissions from our
- Review the fixed asset registers on a monthly basis for all markets
including depreciation checker and resolve fixed asset queries and ensure all
disposals have been actioned.
- Manage the annual key money review including selecting samples, obtaining
reports from KPMG and reviewing and booking entries.
- Oversee expenses system including monthly accruals, topping up bank
accounts, cost centre creation, monthly reporting and resolving queries with
the assistance of expenses provider admin contact.
- Complete quarterly reporting to L’Oreal including analysis of
restructuring provisions and month end tasks as required.
- Review global stock provision monthly. Complete KPI information monthly
including journal count. Prepare late adjustment schedule on a monthly basis.
- Provide information as necessary to external audit team and work to
resolve outstanding queries.
- Manage and develop a small team of market support accountants who process fixed asset
additions, disposal and depreciation charges and a small team of commercial cashiers who reconcile bank accounts daily and resolves issues
Do you fit the bill?
- You will have demonstrable experience in finance and accounting gained
within industry, preferably within a FMCG or Retail environment.
- You hold an ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
- You have the ability to influence and engage with key stakeholders at a
senior level including providing resolution of accounting issues
- You have Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- You’re Excel financial modeling skills are advanced and you have knowledge
of SAP/BW (although similar systems would also be an advantage)
- You will have previous people management experience and enjoy developing a team
- You have knowledge and experience of audit and relevant accounting
If this is you – apply now! There’s a career waiting for you
at The Body Shop.
What we can offer:
- A thrilling career in the L’Oréal Group across different brands, channels
- A passion-driven environment where you will share challenges,
achievements and innovations with your peers and manager
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going
focus on your performance and development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo