We are looking for a permanent, full time Supply Chain Service Lead to join our International Operations team in Littlehampton. This is an exciting new role that will define the strategy and processes to deliver excellent service for our Global Travel Retail (GTR) markets and wholesalers.
The individual will work with our GTR markets to deliver on long term purchase plans, event plans and every day product ordering to hit sales budgets.
Why work for The Body Shop?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Identify efficiencies in the distribution of product to the customer e.g. pallet quantities
- Inform GTR Wholesaler of any future risks to short & long term purchase plans with a comprehensive vision of availability
- To monitor the progression and status of all activity relating to forthcoming new product, accessories and marketing materials offers, including franchise/wholesale specific activity
- Work with Distribution Centre and Markets to manage any distribution restraints or critical local activities (e.g. date coding, registration requirements, separate shipments)
- Main point of contact for all ordering of product by GTR markets including allocation of Seasonal and ‘Make to order’ product
Do you fit the bill?
- Experience of improving Supply Chain operational process and change management
- Excel skills including Pivot tables & VLOOKUP
- Ability to influence cross functionally
- Understanding of Supply Chain/Customer Care best practice
- Previous experience in Supplier/Franchise/Wholesale (desirable)
- Understanding of Event Planning/Seasonal demand fluctuations in supply chain (desirable)
- Experience of Supply Chain in a retail environment (desirable)
Our Global Support Centre is located in the heart of Littlehampton, West Sussex. On site there is a state of the art distribution centre, conference centre, a 1950’s ‘Uncle Fred’s Diner’, a nursery and an onsite allotment area for staff.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your well being and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!