Función Laboral: Marketing Desarrollo
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: London - Croydon
País: United Kingdom
Part of the L’Oréal group, The Body Shop International has an exciting new opportunity working in our Global Marketing Team. We are a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 66 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
As an International Product Manager you will lead the new product development (NPD) for our ranges and coordinate the development of all 360 creative assets to make the launch successful in store. This is an outstanding opportunity if you are looking to build a career in international marketing.
- Create innovative concepts in line with The Body Shop brand and the current category plan under the direction of the Marketing Manager
- Animate the entire new product development (NPD) cycle working across different functions and teams
- Brief and partner with technical teams on creating packaging, formulas, etc.
- Co-Develop creative briefs to drive event creation and global product launches working with our internal creative studio
- Evaluate competitors’ activity as well as market and category performance to identify opportunities to improve category performance
- Follow up with the commercial team, carrying out post-launch tracking of new product development based on information provided by international markets
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Experience working in Operational Marketing and/or New Product Development (NPD)
- Experience in consumers trends and insights in FMCG, preferably in Cosmetics
- A strong knowledge of the international cosmetics market would be a big plus
- A real passion for and understanding of beauty products is a must
- Bachelor's degree required
What we offer:
- A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers and manager
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your performance and development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo