Función Laboral: Sistemas de Información
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: West Sussex - Littlehampton (Watersmead)
País: United Kingdom
Shop International are recruiting a SAP Analyst with demonstrable experience
supporting Supply Chain and wider Operations business functions to join their
International IT team to identify and implement, in conjunction with the
business, ways of improving and optimizing the “Core” Operations Business
The individual will work with stakeholders to improve the associated processes and services, across The Body Shop International enterprise and to support all International Operations aspects of the operating model in SAP including Supply Chain and Logistics in International and Zone functions to ensure optimum business process performance.
A day in the life...
to IT delivery demonstrating deep understating of SAP solutions and business
processes for Operations initiatives, including functional design,
configuration and implementation, ensuring appropriate involvement and
contribution from peer International IT and business teams.
• Identify and promote new solutions or enhancements with the Operations team to meet The Body Shop International business requirements.
• Support the day-to-day operational requirements of the International Operations area, ensuring optimal availability and performance of the company’s SAP and other related solutions including out of hours on call support shared across the Operations team on a rotational basis.
• Initiate, develop and manage business engagement with Zone and International teams.
• Provide specific business application expertise through training, self-learning methods and knowledge transfer from and to peers.
Do you fit the bill?
• Do you have multiple project lifecycle experience with SAP applications, including in-depth knowledge and hands on configuration experience of Warehouse Management and/or Materials Management (WM and/or MM)? Consideration will also be given to those with experience in one or more of the following SAP modules - Logistics Execution, Inventory Management, Sales & Distribution and MRP.
• Having SAP Retail experience is an advantage.
• You will have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• As a clear communicator verbally and written, you will be able to produce process and procedure documentation in business terminology where required.
• A quick “thinker” with the ability to recognize issues and identify solutions.
• Self-motivated and process driven, with experience of working in a high-pressured environment, working to deadlines, working alone, and using own initiative.
• Ideally ability to understand and debug application code.
• Proven experience of business process re-design.
• Ideally SAP certified or previous experience of working within a role supporting change and operational support for SAP Supply Chain and Logistics solutions.