Función Laboral: Recursos Humanos
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: London - Croydon
País: United Kingdom
Join our Recruitment Team in The Body Shop International’s HQ in East Croydon!
Within our Global HR Function we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team on a fixed term contact.
The Talent Acquisition Manager role will implement our global talent acquisition plans to attract, select and build loyalty among the best candidates whilst developing The Body Shop and L’Oreal’s Employer Brand. This role will also offer excellent opportunities to be involved in projects relating to our Talent Acquisition strategy.
As part of the L’Oreal Group, The Body Shop is a major international beauty retail business. To bring our stores to life we have a team of exceptional individuals working tirelessly behind the scenes. When you join us, you're joining an exciting, dynamic commercially driven company with a unique legacy.
A day in the life:
· Take responsibility for the end to end hiring process within their remit and actively support the junior hire programme
· Develop a high quality experience for candidates and hiring managers
· To create plans to implement digital acquisition strategy
· Work closely with the business, anticipate the professional needs of the organisation and define profiles in consultation with managers.
· Manage candidate pools for all roles
· Innovate around sourcing methods and anticipate skills profiles in a manner that is coherent with business and talent development in particular through a digital presence.
· Implement selection processes according to The Body Shop and L’Oréal principals and conduct qualitative interviews.
· Develop a high-quality candidate experience and take care of follow-ups alongside managers, adapting recruitment processes in order to ensure effectiveness: monitor target candidates, inform candidates regularly of progress
Do you fit the bill?
Do you have
experience of direct sourcing/headhunting up to Director level hires?
· Have you have experience of managing multi-site projects?
· Are you capable of influencing stakeholders and proactively managing the recruitment process?
· Can you create new and innovative ways of finding top talent?
· Do you have proven budgetary control experience?
· Are you passionate about The Body Shop brand and confident you’ll be able to attract the most exciting talent for our future?
If this is you – apply now! There’s a career waiting for you at The Body Shop.
What we can offer:
· A passion-driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers and manager
· A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your performance and development
· Competitive salary and benefits package