Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
The data analyst will work with the Head of eCommerce to determine the business KPI’s and create, maintain standardized reporting for the team of ecommerce managers. They are responsible for analyzing and reporting trends in customer purchases and changes in the ecommerce market, platform, competition, so they are well-informed when making business decisions. The analyst will collect data from various sources, including internal data tools, analyse and propose actions.
· Gather data that includes sales, rankings, reviews, and the standing of a company's online competition; consolidate online reporting across multiple channels.
· Develop, track, automate, and analyze online metrics for various ecommerce platforms including company’s own to influence decisions
· Analyze website performance including traffic trends, conversion paths, product interactions and marketing drivers to improve user experience and drive website KPIs
· Capture campaign based, weekly, monthly, and yearly eCommerce KPI’s and analyze trends over time.
· Use predictive analytic tools to hypothesize possible outcome scenarios based on key actions performed
· Provide management and teams with data-driven recommendations, opportunities based on meaningful analysis and trends, prioritise business and information needs
· Monitor and report on competitor’s online activities. Offer recommendations for appropriate actions/corrective actions that should be taken.
· Stay current on eCommerce industry trends and how they can apply to our business while providing input on opportunities and risks.
· Bachelor’s degree in business management, computer science, statistics or marketing.
· 3-5 years of related eCommerce analytical experience.
· Google Analytics experience. Knowledge of dimensions, views, filters, segments, custom tags, custom events, etc
· Experience with web tools: Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Goggle Sheets, and Google Data Studio, is required
· Data analysis and reporting experience using Tableau, Domo, Google Sheets, Google Dashboards, Excel, or similar tools
· Knowledge of interactive marketing trends, concepts and practices
· Strong analytical skills and ability to review data and translate to clear, actionable insights that lead to improvement in campaign and business performance
· Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple priorities
· Strong sense of individual accountability, follow-through, and attention to detail