Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
At L'Oreal, beauty is our business, beauty is what we focus. We believe that beauty brings confidence out for each individual. With this believe, we have never stopped developing our innovation in order to support and to inspire our employees and consumers's spirits.
For Luxe division, beauty is not just an appearance but Legend, Lifestyle, and Love. Teammates run with passion to share the best practice and to answer clients' needs with the highest satisfaction. What we are currently looking for is Senior Product / Product Manager to fulfill the gap and to be a part of this heritage and dynamic environment.
- To define local marketing strategy in line with international brand positioning
- To consolidate and refine Launch Plan to match with Brand ambition (SK, PR& Trading Mktg, CRM etc.)
- To ensure sales forecast accuracy and Launch quantity including all PLVs management
- To leverage local media adaptation and communication
- To distribute yearly budget (PPP) and provide business analysis (result & reporting)
- To execute marketing plan: staging, merchandising and animation look etc.
- Male or Female
- Bachelor or Master Degree in relevant function such as Marketing or Business Administration is preferred
- At least, 4-5 years-experience in marketing for beauty product is preferred
- Excellent communication in English and Thai for business conduct level
- Strong presentation skill
- Excellent in applying MS Power Point and Excel
- Good analytical skill as well as operational skill
- Good organizational skill
If you have passion in beauty industry, looking for being a part of dynamic environment, love managing complexity with speedy decision making. This Product Manager position is the right opportunity for you. What are you waiting for?? Apply now to become a part of our family. We are waiting for people like you!!
◄ Volver a lista de empleos