Product Manager in charge of brand- all marketing aspect- strategizing, planning, and execution of sell in and sell out promotion, advertising, merchandising, product management & forecasting, digital campaign & Social media. Product testing, launch event, press events.
- Promotion: plan promotion and execution on promotional materials including sales presenter, POS, GWPs
- Sales forecasting
- Prepare and finalize marketing material
- Product testing
- Contact and collaborate with agencies for digital campaign (sampling and recruitment), media and event
- Market visit
- Merchandising: production and keep monthly tracking
- Report and presentation
If you are looking for career challenge in a dynamic work environment, L'Oreal is the right place for you. We offer competitive remuneration package as well as intensive training class in order to support our employees to unleash the potential! Don't hesitate. Click "APPLY"
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related functions
- Good communication skill in both Thai and English for business conduct level
- Solid experience in Marketing campaign management with LIMITED BUDGET is a MUST
- Make-up Savvy is prioritized
- Digital lover is preferred
- Good analytical skill: Basic P&L, forecasting, promotion and ROI