Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
- To manage the assigned modern trade customer actively contributing to the development of core business strategies which drive sustainable sales and profitable growth.
- To develop annual business plan for assigned customers to ensure that the plan is achievable, and regularly conduct monthly, quarterly and yearly business review with customer.
- To manage, adapt and revise the customers plans under unexpected business circumstance.
- To plan sales forecast in details for all store formats to ensure supply accuracy.
- To develop and maintain strong business relationship with customer in order to gain strong collaboration in mutually driving business objectives.
- To monitor category and brands performance against market and evaluate the effectiveness of promotions, activities, and takes corrective action, as needed.
- To manage all financial related activities in order to well deliver customer’s P&L as expected target.
- To co-ordinate with related and cross functional teams to deliver the smooth and flawless execution for customers’ plan
- To drive in-store execution and implementation of all activities, promotions, new products launch and fundamental 4P’s executions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, International Business, or related field
- At least 10 years’ experience in key account for FMCG (including at least 5 years in Supervisor level)
- Directly experience in Modern Trade
- Have a strong sales proven record
- Strong analytical skill and attention to details
- Proficiency in Ms office, especially in Excel
- Good command of English in speaking, presenting and writing skills
◄ Volver a lista de empleos