Función del empleo: Supply Chain
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Are youpassionate about enhancing the innovation of Data Analytics as Supply ChainProject Manager?
Then joiningL'Oreal as a Data Analytics & SC Improvement Project Manager might be theopportunity that you have been looking for! At L'Oreal, our global flotilla ofbrands is organized as 4 complementary Divisions, with each one developing aspecific vision of Beauty for its respective market. We are looking for talentswho enjoy working with data, have genuine interest in business and find problemsolving exciting, a passionate Supply Chain Improvement Project Manager withthe ability to implement the innovative idea for improving the Supply Chainwith Data Analytics skills.
Joint Lead insupply chain strategic projects including to facilitate collaborative workinggroups
Continuous Improvement project Scope approach is covering the end-to-end supply Logistics opportunities from inbound to outbound: information flow, physical flow, and costing element of the entire value chain
Fueling and contributing to projects improvement aspects named such as: Availability (on-shelf, Online), stock in trade, Inventory quality, Cost to serve)
- Working closely with executiveleadership team and managers to identify the appropriate analytical solution todrive the SC strategy and participates in the definition andprioritization of data solution requirements
- Acts as a proactive businesspartner, develops business relationships acting as SPOC (Single Point ofContact) and a data steward for data transformation within SC community inThailand
- Liaise and partner with the dataanalytics community in country, regional and external vendor to co-develop and championthe data solution and for SC community in Thailand.
- Utilize systems and tools, includingreport building/analysis, visualizations (via PowerBI or other tools) includingcreating and maintaining analytics solutions for operational needs.
- Lead projects aiming at improvingoperational KPIs & manage various projects in SC.
- Drive SC performance by innovatingnew ways of working, utilizing new tools to drive team performance & efficiency.Train the users and help build a positive data-driven culture across the SC team
- Analyses issues, identifies risks,reports accordingly to management, and proposes solutions to be implemented
- Resolves problems through dataanalysis, provides efficient reporting and communication
- Succeed the improvement initiativesfor the business involved and outline the goals and objectives of the project.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Math, Engineering or Statistics/Economics are preferred. Business or Commerce degrees are alsowelcome
- Minimumof 5 years’ experience supply logistics with strong digital data savvy background with analytics in a similar role.
- Hands onexperience in visualization, report building, creating, and maintainingdashboard for operational needs are required for the role
- Experience within a FMCG /Retail, fashion, orpure player environment; consulting experience also highly valued.
- Experience in project management, change management and /or management consulting also highly valued
- A natural collaborator with a stronganalytical mind-set you will be able to influence those around you with stakeholdermanagement experience.
- Strong communication skills with the abilityto translate business strategy into analytical tasks and translate back totangible business results.
- Able toquery databases (SQL) is valued, along with statistical language use such as Ror Python. Excel proficiency is essential. Certifications in PowerBI or GoogleCloud (or similar platforms) are highly valued.
- A soundunderstanding of Data Science and Data Engineering is a big plus
◄ Volver a lista de empleos