Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
- 4-years’ university degree
- 2-3 years of experience in customer services or sales operation departments
- Advanced level of MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Managing customers in terms of order processing, order follow up, on-time deliveries with high level of service rate
- Establishing a personalized relationship with the client in order to optimize the service level
- Identifying customer's needs and determining appropriate action according to supply chain constraints
- Evaluating, investigating and resolving customer complaints
- Coordinating and managing the status of returns with sales team, customers and warehouse
- Booking of return/refusal invoices in SAP
- Supporting all aspects of service to the customer including master data management
- Initiating and implementing initiatives which improve customer service and responsiveness
- Coordinating stock availability with planning department and communicating to customers
- Providing shipment information to customers. Proactively communicating supply chain issues about customers and provide solutions
- Providing international reporting about customers
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity in an innovative, entrepreneurial, world leading Company in beauty industry?
If you are looking for a dynamic and challenging environment where business moves fast and you have the authority to develop your potential while working with passionate talents in an enjoyable organization, then L'ORÉAL is for you.
Join our teams!
L'ORÉAL Turkey performs in 4 different business units; Consumer Products, Professional Products, Luxe, and Active Cosmetics divisions, offering a large brand portfolio including L'Oréal Paris, Maybelline NY, Garnier, İpek, Essie, NYX, L'Oréal Professional, Kérastase, Matrix, Decléor, Carita, Lancôme, Biotherm, Giorgio Armani, Cacharel, Ralph Lauren, Victor & Rolf, Diesel, Kiehl’s, Clarisonic, Vichy, La Roche Posay, and SkinCeuticals.
Leading the global beauty market, L'ORÉAL has 78,611 employees in 130 countries. L'ORÉALoperates with 42 factories and 145 distribution centers around the world.
You will enjoy working at L'Oréal if you are;
- passionate to inspire your team and the people around you
- innovative and out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods
- entrepreneurial, initiative taker and eager to make a difference
- resilient who can easily adapt to a new challenging environment
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo