The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Active Cosmetics Division!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Establish Online + Offline Data Strategy, gather data and insights and make accessible to E-commerce, Digital, Marketing, Sales and Business Development Teams.
- Support business units about data, modeling & interpreting.
- Work together with E-commerce teams on traffic, user, sales & CR data, to draw insights & improve business results.
- Analyzing data from Google Analytics to create customized reports calculating key performance indicators, metrics and trends,
- Define KPIs and dashboards to track and optimize marketing strategies
- Work together with Sales Operation teams on optimising the B2B sales data. Search for new systems/AI tools to improve business intelligence.
- Create CRM Strategy for the brands
- Set a recruitment strategy of data from different sources that will enrich CRM to guarantee the best interactions
- Create analytical models including Segmentation, Churn, Next Best Offer etc and design action plans
- Being responsible for local/global tools on data/CRM
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree and excellent communication skills in English,
- 2-3 years of experience in related job assignment
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications, SQL Language, Knime, R, BI reporting tools
- Proficiency on data modelling/mining techniques
Ability to update Data Model and brief IT for implementation when necessary.
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
A diverse environment
Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!