The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join L’Oréal Luxe now!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Strategize the digital media & communication for the brands at top line level AND lead the digital media upskilling of the marketing population
- Define campaign-level strategy for each brand through research, past learnings incorporating innovation and trends
- Build digital lower funnel and always-on / campaign-based digital media campaigns for e-commerce platforms and support marketing team to build their upper funnel media campaigns
- Create, follow up and report media campaign measurements to create top selling e-commerce brands for each channel
- Leverage Precision Advertising
- Lead SEO projects
- Lead Affiliate Media and create new affiliation models
- Enable Customer data and relationship flow for CRM working with CRM/Data team
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree and excellent communication skills in English,
- 3-5 years of experience in related job assignment, digital media
- Strong knowledge on collaborative media (CPAS), Youtube & Google products (search, display, programmatic)
- Optimizes media investments & ROI
- Ability to use the media campaign panels to control & optimize the campaigns
- Acts as a strategic business partner
- Has deep technical skills
- Focuses on delivery: design/build/run
- Maturity to lead the digital media transformation of the marketing population
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development