Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Istanbul - Asia
- 4 years’ university degree
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a relevant job (Media business experience)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders in different levels of the business
- Strong sensitivity for beauty
- Able to manage complex situations
- Keen on following up digital trends
JOB DESCRIPTIONMaximizing the impact of advertising using all touch points in line with the brands’ DNA and objectives through innovative campaigns, to support launches or animations, stories diffusion, audience targeting; optimizing media investments & planning, and ensuring cross-media effectiveness.
- Optimize constantly the consumer touch points strategy using a large and innovative range of media (TV, print, digital, social, search,… ) in line with brands’ DNA and objectives
- Support marketing and communication in defining campaigns key objectives, developing an activation plan consistent with the consumer journey, and in line with the integrated campaigns process
- Ensure a high and precise campaigns tracking process, pilot constantly the performance of media through the most adapted tools
- Analyze cross-channel consumer media characteristics, consumption and habits to build a strategy that ensures the most effective target reach and business impact
- Pilot media investment (negotiation, KPI’s, optimization, investment strategy, ROI) in relation with finance, defining metrics and using dashboards to monitor media and site performance
- Evaluate practices, media opportunities and provide top management with analysis and actionable inputs
- Select and manage the proper external agencies and media partners (day to day, strategic input…), and make agreement
- Define, lobby for and pilot the budget in line with the entity’s /project’s strategy and ambition
- Work ahead with Marketing teams, consumer insights, communication, social media and content management teams, to ensure the relevant media mix and guarantee cross media effectiveness
- Consolidate audience feedbacks /demands to nourish product/service/brand experience development
- Ensure internal audit and price benchmark process coordination
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity in an innovative, entrepreneurial, world leading Company in beauty industry?
If you are looking for a dynamic and challenging environment where business moves fast and you have the authority to develop your potential while working with passionate talents in an enjoyable organization, then L'ORÉAL is for you.
Join our teams!
L'ORÉAL Turkey performs in 4 different business units; Consumer Products, Professional Products, Luxe, and Active Cosmetics divisions, offering a large brand portfolio including L'Oréal Paris, Maybelline NY, Garnier, İpek, Essie, NYX, L'Oréal Professional, Kérastase, Matrix, Decléor, Carita, Lancôme, Biotherm, Giorgio Armani, Cacharel, Ralph Lauren, Victor & Rolf, Diesel, Kiehl’s, Clarisonic, Vichy, La Roche Posay, and SkinCeuticals.
Leading the global beauty market, L'ORÉAL has 82,880 employees in 140 countries. L'ORÉALoperates with 42 factories and 145 distribution centers around the world.
You will enjoy working at L'Oréal if you are;
- passionate to inspire your team and the people around you
- innovative and out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods
- entrepreneurial, initiative taker and eager to make a difference
- resilient who can easily adapt to a new challenging environment
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo