Función Laboral: Operaciones - Compras / Abastecimiento
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Istanbul - Asia
- Undergraduate or master degree in engineering or business administration
- Min. 2 years of experience in indirect purchasing, preferably in several product categories related to marketing services
- Good knowledge in POS / Promo manufacturing, materials and contract management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Excellent knowledge of SAP
- Aware of Business Ethics
- Self-initiating and proactive
- For male candidates, military service should be completed
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity in an innovative, entrepreneurial, world leading Company in beauty industry?
- Review, analyze, re-structure the sourcing of related materials and services
- Determine right specifications to reach best in cost / quality optimization
- Ensure that suppliers meet relevant criteria set in accordance with group standards
- Create purchase and supplier reports for Local and Global business units
If you are looking for a dynamic and challenging environment where business moves fast and you have the authority to develop your potential while working with passionate talents in an enjoyable organization, then L'ORÉAL is for you.
Join our teams!
L'ORÉAL Turkey performs in 4 different business units; Consumer Products, Professional Products, Luxe, and Active Cosmetics divisions, offering a large brand portfolio including L'Oréal Paris, Maybelline NY, Garnier, İpek, Essie, NYX, L'Oréal Professional, Kérastase, Matrix, Decléor, Carita, Lancôme, Biotherm, Giorgio Armani, Cacharel, Ralph Lauren, Victor & Rolf, Diesel, Kiehl’s, Clarisonic, Vichy, La Roche Posay, and SkinCeuticals.
Leading the global beauty market, L'ORÉAL has 78,611 employees in 130 countries. L'ORÉALoperates with 42 factories and 145 distribution centers around the world.
You will enjoy working at L'Oréal if you are;
- passionate to inspire your team and the people around you
- innovative and out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods
- entrepreneurial, initiative taker and eager to make a difference
- resilient who can easily adapt to a new challenging environment
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo