At Active Cosmetics, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
WHO YOU ARE
You want to make a positive impact on people's lives. You're driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. You want to lead in innovation, technology and research, working in a dynamic, supportive environment where you’ll work on meaningful projects and change the future of medical beauty. And you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, this exciting role may be the perfect fit for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Working with us in Active Cosmetics for Vichy and CeraVe or La Roche-Posay and SkinCeuticals as Social Media & Community Specialist
- Create the influencer strategy for brands, identify, select & discover micro/macro/nano influencers for campaigns as well as fixed & fluid moments, to drive to e-commerce & offline pharmacy.
- Generate contents for key stakeholders to drive brand preferences.
- Support to plan, develop and design social interactions across Brands digital channels to increase brand exposure and strengthen brand image
- In accordance with the brand’s image, decide the best platforms for social media presence, support to implement Social Media Optimization and Social Media Marketing campaigns, and participate in the development of real-time marketing content
- Keep up to date on social media trends and best practices educating internal and external stakeholders
- Have an eye for design/photography and leverage visuals and copy writing in order to create relevant content
- Actively have conversations with online communities to ensure the Brands have a represent a voice on social media,
- Work on the Social and Community component of digital marketing campaigns, and analyze and report on social community trending (pre and post) promotional launches to key internal stakeholders.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree
- Proficiency in English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital communications, social media and content marketing
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Positive attitude, Good team player
- Eye for detail, Customer focused
- Eager to be on top of Digital Trends
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!