The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
·University degree preferably in Engineering or Management
·Minimum 1 year experience in warehouse operations and management
·Strong analytical skills
·Excellent communication skills in English
·Advanced level of SAP and MS Office Applications
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
· Implement the necessary operations for reception/ replenishment/ orders preparation/ shipping activities/ customer complains in compliance with the warehouse objectives, especially in terms of safety, quality and performance in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
·Ensure that his/her area of activity is in compliance with the safety, performance and quality objectives.
·Manage and guide 3PL to reach the targets of warehouse activities.
·Manage the QSHE stakes and actions of his/her area.
·Participate to performance and quality improvement projects (internally and / or with suppliers).
·Work in team with all the concerned actors in promoting mutual support and cohesion.
·Ensure the service continuity, especially in case of the absence of his superior.
·Ensures continuity of daily/weekly/monthly controls and reports.
·Manages customer claims and take proactive actions to improve warehouse activities.
·Ensure continuity of daily transactions in business applications.
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
· The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
· Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
· A diverse environment
· Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
· World class training and development