Función del empleo: Data
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Miami, FL
País: United States
L'Oréal Travel Retail Americas- Business Data Analyst
Location: Miami, Florida
In the post COVID context of Travel Retail channel, L’Oréal Travel Retail Americas is accelerating its transformation to reinvent the Industry. This is a great moment to join L’Oréal Travel Retail Americas team to be an actor of this exciting journey and dynamic growth.
As Business Data Analyst in L’Oréal Travel Retail Americas Business Intelligence & CMI team, you will be in charge of collecting and preparing strategic Market and Sales data for L’Oréal TRAM platforms and reporting tools; as well as of developing models, reports and analysis to make data talk and better support strategic decision making and business development.
- Obtain, manage, and structure data from the company systems, internal and external sources, in particular related to L’Oréal Sales performance, Market and Competitors : centralize data, manage data processing and upload (ETL Extract Transform Load)
- Build and manage databases and dashboards to ensure harmonized and accurate data across the organization and provide relevant analysis on business environment and performance to facilitate strategic decision-making
- Support decision making based on dashboard, analysis and insights generated
- Support data preparation, reports and dashboard, though visualization tools (PowerBi) for upper-level management
- Work closely with internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Education, Retail, Finance, Operations) to contextualize data, support on analysis and reports, and upskill them
- Collaborate with our Global Travel retail CMI & IT teams (Paris) to revise and optimize process, database capacity and features, reports and dashboards; and roll-out new initiative.
- Manage our data external suppliers, including process optimization, quality of deliverables and budget execution follow up
- Degree in Business, Data science, or a similar field.
- 2-year experience in data management and business data analysis
- Proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI / Tableau
- Any other experience on Business Intelligence or ANAPLAN tools, as well as being familiar with Python / R / SQL database languages would be a plus
- First experience in Business Intelligence or Financial analysis would be a plus
- Fluent in English
You are the perfect match if you...
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and logical thinking, and are obsessed by attention to detail and data accuracy
- Want to understand the business and act as a true business partner, making data talk at the services of the Business
- Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms to make data talks
- Are able to establish strong partnership and collaboration with Marketing, Commercial and IT teams to make things happen
- Have a sense of ownership complemented by strong organization and project management skills to meet deadlines and coordinate different stakeholders
- Act like an entrepreneur and like to make things moving being hands-on, testing & learning in a fast pace environment
- Show flexibility and agility to improve our ways of working, processes and tools; and demonstrate agile problem solving mindset
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos