Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Miami, FL
País: United States
L'Oreal Travel Retail Americas
Customer Care Representative Temp
JOB PROFILE (Education, years of experience and technical competencies required)
- Strong analytical, organizational, details oriented and accuracy skills. Strong interpersonal skills are essential to interact effectively with clients and all teams, areas and levels of business.
- Previous experience in a Customer Care, demand planning or Supply Chain role.
- Outlook and Excel, Supply Chain flows and SAP if possible
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY (Principal activities for the position)
- Establish a personalized relationship with the client in order to optimize the service level.
- Proactively ensure order processing and follow-up until the delivery
- Efficiently answer to the clients requirements (deadlines, shortages, information, disputes)
- Record, analyze and follow up the disputes situations (complains, deductions, returns etc.) in accordance with the Credit Manager, the sales and controlling teams, and the physical distribution
- Enforce the credit policy and the application of our sales terms and conditions in term of payment deadlines, through follow-up of the bills payment and in proactively ensuring reminders
- Stay in touch with the Credit Manager in order to identify any credit risks and to implement adapted corrective actions
- Be responsible for the client accounts clarity (clearing of accounts)
- Proactively communicate towards the hierarchy in case of problems and implement adapted corrective actions
◄ Volver a lista de empleos