L'Oréal Travel Retail Americas- Finance Controller
Location: Miami At L’Oréal Travel Retail Americas, we are seeking an action-oriented and analytical Marketing Controller to join our Finance Division.
JOB PROFILE (Education, years of experience and technical competencies required)
- Finance background, with 4-5 years of experience as a Financial Analyst, Business Planning, Budget Controller – interest in Finance applied to the business – Budget Control and P&L Management
- Strong Excel/PPT and IT skills – SAP experience recommended
- Open-minded, curious, organized, accurate, analytical and detailed oriented.
- High communication and collaboration skills.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY (Principal activities for the position)
- Support the Division Sr Financial Controller to manage the P&L mainly through: Advertising & Promotion Budget control and analysis, Follow up on the development of new brands (Prada, Valentino, Mugler, Azzaro), Reporting activities, preparation of Management Book, participates in the planning process: budget / trend.
- Ensure costs and expenses follow up vs Budget and last year, as well as consistency of analytical allocation and evaluate risks & opportunities.
- Participate to transversals tasks for all divisions such as closing, control of logistic operations.
- Measure results / pay-back for efficiency and management decision.
- Support and collaborate with Marketing and Commercial team in the budget follow up and expense control and build a strong business partnership.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to be part of the company that creates the beauty that moves the world, don't miss out on joining us!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.