Función Laboral: Retail - Tienda
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: California - San Francisco
REPORTS TO: Product Sales Manager and Lancôme
LOCATION: San Francisco International Airport
The Team Leader (Counter Manager) will be responsible for the daily operations of Lancôme beauty and fragrance lines at San Francisco International Airport. The incumbent is responsible for assisting in hiring, training, developing Lancôme BAs, perform outstanding customer service, and counter presentation, planning, executing brand promotion activities, assortments, and inventories.
1. Supervise and direct Lancôme BAs.
2. Create and maintain atmosphere geared to achieving sales plan.
3. Analyze and Review goal attainment and develop strategies to improve performance.
4. Provide on-going performance counseling to BAs with effective and timely follow up.
5. Monitor and maintain merchandise and promotional standards to maximize presentation.
6. Monitor and communicate product in stock- positions; ensure stock levels are appropriate at all times, including stock rotation.
7. Participate in the recruitment, selection, and training of Lancôme BAs.
8. Maximize sales and profits.
9. Actively engage in loss prevention procedures.
10. Assist in preparation of work schedules for Lancôme BAs.
11. Responsible for monthly analysis of sales performance with appropriate action as needed.
12. Manage uniform, testers and Gratis program and facilitate working tools for BA
13. Annual review of BA performance
14. Perform on-the-job training with BAs.
15. Conduct coaching and disciplinary action session.
16. Ensure opening/closing of stores in compliance with established operating hours.
17. Maintain strict accountability of all assigned funds and bank deposits.
18. Prepare payroll spreadsheets; including PA’s for vacation, sick leave, etc.
19. Monitor stock levels, proper signs, and lighting throughout the store.
20. Maintain strong liaison with Visual Presentation Department.
21. Train and motivate staff to take active part in shop operations with a common goal of maximizing sales while providing good customer service.
22. Maintain constant communications with Merchants.
23. Ensure security of company funds and merchandise (loss prevention).
24. Other duties and projects as assigned.
1. Minimum of 2-3 years previous management experience a must
2. Minimum of 5 years retail experience, cosmetics preferred.
3. Strong leadership abilities and staff development experience.
4. Flexibility to work various shifts according to business needs a must.
5. Ability to adapt to adversity in a high pressure environment.
6. Requires good leadership and ability to work with staff.
7. Working knowledge of retail math.
8. Knowledge of Excel and Word.
9. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
10. Language: English and Mandarin
1. Business Acumen
2. Customer Focus
3. Problem Solving
4. Process Management
5. Drive for Results
6. Conflict Management
7. Building an Effective Team
8. Managerial Courage
9. Action Oriented
11. Functional/Technical Skills
12. Written communication
13. Interpersonal Savvy