Función Laboral: Retail - Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: HK - Hong Kong
País: Hong Kong
*Candidates must be eligible to work in US.
*There is no relocation assistance provided for this position.
Regional Sales Executive- Asia Cruises
L'Oreal operates in a unique distribution channel called Travel Retail covering POS such as Airports, Airlines, Cruise ships, border stores, downtown duty free stores. We are seeking a E-KAM based out of Hong Kong. Must be able to travel 60-70% of the time to the following countries: Beijing, Shanghai, South Korea, Japan, and Singapore.
- Bachelor in Business Administration or International Business preferred
- 2 to 4 years of previous professional experience in consumer goods or luxury goods company preferred
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Specifically Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel within Asia (HK, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore), Australia & NZ (also must be able to travel to Miami, Florida biannually for internal meetings)
- Appreciated previous experience: Cartier, Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oréal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, P&G, Procter & Gamble, YSL Beaute, SKII, Sulwhasso, Laneige
- May be required to travel/work on weekends with prior notice
- Appreciated previous titles: Account Coordinator, Sales Coordinator, Sales Executive
- Must be able to travel 60-70% of the time without restrictions
- Must speak English and Mandarin Fluently. Korean and Japanese a plus.
- Report to and align with Cruises & Airlines Area Sales Manager (Miami, Florida)
- Contribute to L’Oréal’s Retail Excellence, through improving appearance of retail space and image of brand (While respecting the visual & merchandising guidelines). Upkeep of Testers, grids, visuals
- Regularly visit top 6 ships from port of departure to ensure strong brand presence and management of KPIS related to:
Sales & Merchandising (75%)
- Revise client’s assortment to focus on bestsellers and novelties. Track inventory level to ensure that products are never out of stock
- Achieve monthly sales growth above the market by implementing the Action Plan, executing promotions, and establishing monthly individual sales targets.
- Analyze market competition & customers’ information in order to make recommendations to management
- Develop strong relationships with Cruise personnel (Clients, BA’s, Generic Staff, Store Managers)
- Interact effectively with other L’Oréal departments (Training, Marketing, Merchandising, Commercial assistants & Customer service) to support sales objectives.
- Manage travel expense budget & PPP’s investments for the assigned clients (in coordination with the Area Manager)
Training & Coaching (25%)
- Train generic staff operating the beauty stores (Participation in annual Beauty Trainings & in store coaching)
- INTERACTS EFFECTIVELY (Listens and communicates effectively, Actively networks)
- DEMONSTRATES ENTREPRENEURSHIP (Takes initiative, Focuses on customers, Improves performance, Develops a vision)
- ACHIEVES RESULTS WITH INTEGRITY (Conveys energy, Focuses on results, Acts with integrity)
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo