Función Laboral: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Florida - Miami
L'Oreal operates in a unique distribution channel called Travel Retail covering POS such as Airports, Airlines, Cruise ships, border stores, downtown duty free stores. The Travel Retail Americas office is headquartered in Miami, FL and oversees all Travel Retail Points of Sales covering North America & LATAM.
We are seeking a temporary Accounts Payable professional to join us starting January 2017 to December 2017.
*There may or may not be opportunity to extend employment at the end of the assignment.
*There is no medical insurance offered during the assignment.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday, based on a 40 hours/week basis
- Associates degree required; Bachelor's in Accounting a major plus
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- Must have strong work ethics
- Must be able to multi-task, be well organized and a self-starter
- Detail oriented, professional, reliable
- Strong time management and problem solving skills
- Basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation, research and resolution skills, data analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English (Spanish a plus)
- Must be able to work independently and with a team in a fast paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to perform mathematical computations quickly and accurately
- Proficient in Excel and Word, 10-key by touch, SAP experience a plus
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Assist with Concur processing (visa and AMEX credit cards)
- Assist with Readsoft: scanning, inputting, and verifying invoices
- Process 3 way PO matching invoices, up to 100 plus line items
- Assist with Audit request
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, and correct discrepancies
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with other projects as needed
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo