Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Hong Kong
País: Hong Kong
L’OREAL TRAVEL RETAIL APAC is the leading beauty company operating in Duty Free channel across Asia Pacific. With its unique portfolio of 20+ global brands – ranging from luxury products to consumer products, haircare and dermo cosmetics, L’Oréal has been the market leader of this fast growing and a very dynamic channel.
The position of Supply Planner is strategic to the group’s mission of reaching the next One Billion Consumers. The scope involves planning and managing the inventory flows through the L’Oréal Supply Chain. Supply Planner ensures maintenance of optimum inventory while being agile in supporting fast evolving consumer needs.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Process owner of Supply Planning: Build Supply plan based on the validated sales forecasts, co-packing plan and stock planning parameters for FG and PLV(Free of Charge).
· Define and follow the Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate the performance to Business unit and to International logistics team.
· Planning of Travel retail exclusive sets and ensures the procurement and availability of components. Collaborates with co-packing team to secure the availability and time-to-market.
· Manage stock level in accordance to the objectives, minimizes the creation of slow movers and obsoletes. Analyze risks and opportunities on a monthly basis and implement action plans.
· Collaborate with International logistics team to resolve issues related to supply quantities fluctuations, capacity issues, OOS risk, quality issues and shipment delays.
· Monitor Client Service Rate and focus on decreasing shortages by analyzing root cause, defining action plans and communicating to the Business Unit.
· Works with Demand planner to anticipate risks in order to pre-empt possible issues in short and medium term.
· Support and participate to Supply Planning continuous improvement projects and best practices implementation.
· Lead PLV (Free of Charge, Testers, GWP, Merchandising) planning – optimizing cost and minimizing waste
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
· Passion for Beauty, Business and aspiration to make a difference
· Graduated or above, in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, or Business.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Supply Chain, preferably in Beauty or FMCG industry
· Strive to be strong partner of Business in executing the strategy
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, willing to work with people from diverse background and cultures
· Leadership, adaptability, ability to influence and collaborate with from cross-functional stakeholders
· Proactive and analytical in use of business date for decision-making and continuous improvement. Focused on Improving anticipation, agility and reliability
· Proficient in IT tools related to Supply Chain, knowledge in SAP and Forecasting tools is a plus.
· Languages: English, Mandarin a plus
· Location: Singapore – L’Oréal Travel Retail Asia Pacific, South East Asia Hub
· Reporting: Demand Planning Manager
· Division: Consumer Products Division