LUXE Supply Chain
Team Leader I-Fulfillment Center
Provide daily direction and leadership to our South Brunswick line teams to meet production, safety and quality goals and objectives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- 1-3 years Distribution/Warehouse experience in a fast paced warehouse environment.
- Solid knowledge and overall understanding of particular discipline/work area.
- Computer knowledge including MS Office (Word/Excel).
- Intermediate SAP knowledge preferred.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance in previous positions.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends.
- Ability to operate a forklift preferred.
- Previous forklift experience preferred.
- Ability to obtain L’Oreal forklift certification preferred.
- Outstanding work record in the areas of safety and attendance
- Strong communication skills; must be able to communicate to personnel at various levels.
- Ability to problem solve based on knowledge and creativity to try new solutions.
- Demonstrated leadership.
- Lead by example by displaying the values and norms of the Operations Compass.
- Ability to effectively articulate and motivate peers to achieve a common goal.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to act as first responder in emergency situations preferred.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure the line is properly staffed and ready for the workday, including temporary employees, while ensuring all safety and quality standards are consistently followed.
2. Understand and communicate metrics to team members
- Productivity Metrics
- Quality Metrics
- Safety/Housekeeping Audits
- Ability to run reports in SAP
- Knowledge of the AD scanners (downloading and running reports)
3. Where possible address issues as they arise, communicate to supervision when necessary, train team members/temporary workers.
- Ability to give and receive feedback
4. Perform order fulfillment duties; reviewing and prioritizing available orders, determine stock requirements and maintain levels of required inventory
- Monitor workflow using EPU dates in SAP and using the weekly and monthly replenishment schedule.
- Prioritizing work by placing waves on hold, activate, and changing priorities.
5. Physically pick and pack orders, audit and verify picked orders, and prepare completed orders for shipping.
6. Performs on and off site warehousing duties to include: the initial movement of materials to appropriate locations, effective space utilization, and material retrieval delivery, using powered industrial equipment as needed
- RF Usage for accepting stock for order inventory when needed (YREP)
- Manage Inventory on the line (cycle count, and usage of inventory transaction LT22, LS24, LS27, LX25, ect.)
- Ability to reprint shipping labels, packing lists, and rack/ bin locations when needed
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.