Función del empleo:
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Walton, KY
País: United States
As Team Leader I, you are responsible for overseeing and assisting the order processing team in either case pick or layer pick operations, ensuring the accurate selection of products to fill customer orders and deliver these products to the shipping dock in a manner that meets company standards of safety, quality, and productivity, while maintaining accurate inventory. This employee partners with the leadership team to ensure resources are allocated correctly within the DC to ensure efficient operations. A Team Leader I must be available to work scheduled hours to meet customer demands.
Education: High school graduate or GED equivalent
Experience: One to three years experience in a warehouse / manufacturing environment
Knowledge/Skills: Computer skills, familiar with electronic scanning devices is a plus
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Proficient in either case pick or layer pick operations. Ensures the team efficiently picks customer orders for shipment, while confirming the correct number and type of damage free products are palletized and prepared to ship. Ensure proper labeling is placed on all orders; maintain all data and records as appropriate. Monitor and make appropriate transactions in WMS.
2. Certifies the training of newly hired employees, both permanent and temporary, on tasks, duties, and responsibilities within case picking operations.
3. Ensure the team conducts operations and model behaviors that promotes a safe environment within both case pick and layer pick operations.
4. Troubleshoot and reconcile inventory issues throughout the warehouse; keep appropriate records and reports to solidify inventory control. Ensure the team checks product for accuracy in inventory and damage, communicating any discrepancies immediately. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation in the WMS.
5. Ensures the team maintains a clean and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
1. Must demonstrate 100% responsibility.
2. Must have the ability and willingness to learn new operations / technologies.
3. Must deliver outstanding results through teamwork, selflessly developing and training others for success.
4. Must have a positive attitude and be open to new ideas and concepts.
5. Must thrive within a changing organization requiring the need to multi-task.
6. Must listen for understanding and communicate using the Who, What, When, Where, Why and How model.
7. Must resolve conflicts directly and be committed to team decisions.