Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Arkansas - North Little Rock
Provide or assist production management in the provision of direction and supervision to the mechanical work force ensuring packaging operations attain maximum up-time with the highest level of quality production.
Educational, Mental, or Certification Requirements
- High School diploma with post-secondary technical training, certifications, and equivalent experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Must have experience with eight (8) to ten (10) years in technical capacity involving packaging equipment;
- Must have the knowledge and ability to conceptualize and develop in areas of production tooling, product handling equipment, production machinery and operational methods;
- Solid technical experience in core mechanical, electrical, and electronic field;
- Must work well in a fast paced environment and be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Must demonstrate excellent people management skills including the ability to develop a team of individuals capable of producing extraordinary results;
- Must demonstrate the L’Oreal competencies including but not limited to creative problem solving, decision making, achievement orientation, cultivation of talent and strong communication skills.
General Job Duties
- Participate in the design, layout, installation, modification, and upgrading of packaging equipment;
- Supervise daily packaging, serving as a technical resource to the team;
- Develop and supervise the implementation of effective maintenance procedures including preventive maintenance programs;
- Train, coach, and develop the technical base of mechanic staff;
- Support and lead the L'Oreal safety, health, and environmental programs of L'Oreal USA;
- Manage, assist, or effect the procurement of new equipment or spare parts;
- Maintain an effective labor/employee relations environment;
- Develop, implement, and maintain all necessary record systems;
- Manage, implement, and support all L'Oreal policies including, but not limited to, the Corporation's Equal Employment Opportunity policy;
- Perform other duties as necessary or required.
- Tools and Equipment Used In Job
- Requires a practical working knowledge of machine shop procedures, CNC programming, CAD drafting and design, computer aided machining, machine building, electromechanical systems, machine analysis and troubleshooting and basic computer practices using word processing and spreadsheets.
- Machinery may produce noise levels that exceed OSHA’s action level: Employees are provided with and required to wear personal hearing protection devises in these areas;
- All mechanical employees are provided with and required to wear safety glasses, steel-toed shoes, and 100% cotton uniforms; must wear safety gloves.
- Manipulation requirements: (Hands or Feet): This position requires an individual to constantly perform one and/or all of the following movements/functions: Handle, reach, feel perform fine motor manipulations with their hands, and perform gross motor manipulations involved in moving materials.
- Must produce World Class Results through teamwork.
- Must selflessly develop others.
- Must thrive within a changing organization.
- Efficiently produce quality cosmetics in the right quality at the right time for L’Oreal USA customers.
- Must create and provide an environment in which employees can work safely and thrive.
- Must act as a responsible citizen in our company and community.
- Must manage the plant’s assets to maximize our stockholders return.
- Must demonstrate a 100% responsibility and not make excuses or cast blame.
- Must implement and utilize the NLR L’Oreal USA communication model.
- Resolve conflicts directly.
- Must listen for understanding.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be committed to team decisions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo