SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
We are currently seeking an experienced sales professional who is energetic, possesses a results-driven competitive spirit, and is looking for a fulfilling long-term career with a leader in the industry.
POSITION TITLE: Territory Development Manager
LOCATION: Denver, CO area
The Territory Development Manager is responsible for selling and supporting the sale of Redken and Pureology products by focusing on the development of salon business in a designated geographical area or an assigned number of State/RDA store locations. The Territory Development Manager reports to the Regional Divisional Brand Manager (DBM).
TASKS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the development and growth of existing accounts as well as generating new salon accounts.
- Works with distributor sales consultant, State/RDA stores and salons to achieve goals and objectives agreed upon with the DBM.
- Works with DBM & Director of Field Education in the planning of educational programs to meet sub-distributor sales objectives and support new product launches within their territory.
- Responsible for scheduling and managing Redken and Pureology programs within their territory. i.e.; local education events, sales meetings and special events.
- Works with State/RDA store owners, sales consultants and store employees to schedule and facilitate sales meetings.
- Responsible for selling in and selling thru allocations to franchise stores.
- Participates in distributor shows and programs as directed.
- Participates in designated sales activities with sales consultants including but not limited to ride-alongs, special account calls and national initiatives.
- Responsible for facilitating local trainings of sales consultants and store employees as directed.
- Manages educational fuel budgets within assigned territory.
- Creates and tracks local promotions and programs for the franchise stores in their territory using pre-approved budgets from the DBM.
- Responsible for setting up 12-month rolling educational calendar for the State/RDA stores.
- Schedule and book educational events within territory, in conjunction with Director of Field Education and DBM.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as directed
- Able to learn and effectively represent the positioning of Redken and Pureology brands
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, but all exceptional candidates will be considered
- Experience with a beauty products distributor is highly desirable
- Exceptional presentation and facilitation skills
- Proven sales experience is essential
- Strong computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and commitments
- Ability to gain and maintain full comprehension of Redken Principle-Based Education, Redken Business Platforms and Redken Business Resources.
- Requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license and solid driving record (background check will be performed) – some work during the weekends is expected
- Must live within the assigned territory