When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
Trade Marketing Coordinator (Professional Products)
Key Job Accountabilities
To implement and track Trade Marketing programmes for retailers with commercial and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence.
• Carry out specific Trade Marketing programmes, respecting company commercial policies, company strategy with the retailers and brand equity
• Report sales needs and field intelligence to Trade Marketing Manager and commercial / marketing teams
• Monitor and improve processes to better link marketing and commercial activities
• Manage budget and ROI for his/her specific Trade Marketing activities
• Search for providers and create purchase orders.
• Project Managment
L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube