Do you wish to work for the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you looking for a steep learning curve in a dynamic and international environment? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Marketing team as the new Trade Marketing Graduate in our Professional Products Division.
As the Trade Marketing Graduate, your role is to support the Market Development Manager. The role reports to the Market Development Manager. You will be working with multiple brands within the Professional Products Division such as Redken, Kérastase and Shu Uemura.
Your key job accountabilities:
• Assist in campaign, sales and competitor tracking and analysis
• Monitor planograms together with your manager
• Monitor and improve processes to better link marketing and commercial activities
• Provide the sales team with relevant material
• PR tasks together with external partners
• Writing newsletter and updating social media
• Assist in managing budget and ROI for specific trade marketing activities
• Assist in producing in-store marketing material
• Co-operate with hairdressers
• Managing product data
• Present marketing plan for customer
• Send material to partners (Matas, Magasin)
• You have graduated no longer than a year ago (it is actually compulsory) from your Master's degree
• Detail oriented and has an aesthetic eye
• Super user of Word and Power Point
• A networker by nature
• A pro-active team player who is not afraid of a challenge
• Ability to manage coordination and planning on a high level
• Understanding/experience with FMCG is an advantage, but not a requirement
• Fluent in English and Danish
• Knowledge of InDesign is an advantage, but not a requirement
We are looking for Trade Marketing Graduate to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts more than 900 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for more than 400.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.8 billion euros in 2016. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal employees 89.300 people and is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s is committed to sustainable development, though our strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” which sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.