When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
Trainer Designer Brands
Key Job Accountabilities
To train clients (as well as internal staff) on brand-related products and services.
- Impersonate and transmit the values of the brand to the distribution
- Develop creativity among clients and their teams, linked to new products (if there is no artistic trainer in the country)
- Implement global or customized training programs for each store and/or staff members
- Participate in the development of new training actions
- Make qualitative feedback on our products sell-out
- Contribute to improve our products sell-out in line with brand strategy
- Keep an eye on competition and report information
At L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube