Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Clark
Title: Transportation Customer Service Representative
This role is the central point of contact within transportation for business units with the purpose of managing orders from pick up to delivery. The role is responsible for coordinating order management between business units and transport planning teams on a daily basis.
This role reports to the Manager of Transportation Customer Service and is responsible for developing expertise and understanding requirements for each business unit. The scope includes order management for all transportation moves from inbound of raw materials and outbound of finished goods to DCs and customers.
- Serves as central point of contact within transportation for business units and interfaces with L’Oreal operational facilities
- Develop relationships with key personnel within business units, carriers and vendors
- Interfaces with carrier once carrier has accepted the load
- Work with appropriate planners to resolve problems associated with shipments
- Responsible for tracking and tracing of shipments on a daily basis
- Assist division with developing customer centric reports
- May be required to assist with planning activities
- Use TMS for reporting and planning
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree preferred in Supply Chain related field
- Computer skills required, specifically for Microsoft Excel, Access and Outlook
- Experience preferred with SAP, and Transportation Management Systems
Must be eligible to work in the US on an ongoing and permanent basis without assistance.