Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Clark
Manager, Transportation Planning
This role will lead planning activity of all modes of transport for all L’Oreal business units. The role is expected to drive value by ensuring optimal load planning while maintaining a customer centric approach and leveraging scale to save costs. To achieve success, the Manager will need to interface with manufacturing and supply chain leads routinely. This role will play an important role in creating a new corporate Supply Chain Team as part of L’Oréal’s Supply Chain Transformation Program. The position will be based in Clark, NJ with travel to other L'Oreal sites in NJ/NY as needed.
This role reports to the Director of Transportation Operations and is responsible for managing the transportation planning team. The Manager will be responsible for planning an operational spend of up to $170 Million spanning domestic and international transport.
- Lead a department of direct reports that will plan shipments using the TMS
- Oversee daily operation of planning department including daily order releases to shipping facilities and carriers.
- Develop TMS expertise within team and self, including use of TMS optimizer and reporting tools
- Assist with development, implementation and governance of policies by taking into consideration impact to service and cost
- Manage operations proactively to minimize issues and improve KPI’s
- Ensure readiness of team to successfully handle all challenges as related to network changes, customer requirements and onboarding of new acquisitions
- Work cross-functionally within overall transportation department and with business units to ensure maximizing value
- Develop and lead ability to manage planner productivity
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Transportation or related field with experience managing people
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to manage cross-functionally and across divisions
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience using planning tools
- Proven ability to manage proactively