Función Laboral: Retail - Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: UK - England - North
País/Región: United Kingdom
· Has a passion for and understands the brand
· Maximises selling during heavy traffic periods.
· Can follow the company’s strategy on counter, such as personalized customer consultations.
· Strives to maintain a high level of product knowledge and accuracy in all application of counter services.
· Demonstrates a sense of urgency in completing all necessary steps of customer transactions.
· Drive airport sales by suggesting additional items to customers to meet their needs and wants.
· Assist customers in finding substitutions for return merchandise and/or out of stock items by assisting them to find these products in other locations.
· Ensures the company’s customer communication standards are met.
Brand / Product Awareness
· Makes appropriate, personalised product and sample recommendations.
· Exhibits updated product/ingredient knowledge and application.
· Key to our business, Icon products should be monitored daily.
· The individual must make themselves aware of their own daily, weekly and monthly target
· Assists the team in all aspects of the business.
· Implements customer record system for maximum customer and business benefit.
· Regularly communicates Retail and KPI achievement updates to the Account/Airport management team.
· Maintains awareness of competitor activity and communicates relevant information to the Team Leader/Regional Manager as requested.
· Seeks out business opportunities and communicates relevant information to Team Leader/Regional Manager as requested.
· Attends and contributes to team meetings.