Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Hong Kong - Travel Retail
País: Hong Kong
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Process owner of Supply Planning: Build Supply plan based on the validated sales forecasts, co-packing plan and stock planning parameters for FG and PLV.
- Define and follow the Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate the performance to Business unit and to International logistics team.
- Planning of Travel retail exclusive sets and ensures the procurement and availability of components. Collaborates with co-packing team to secure the availability and time-to-market.
- Manage stock level in accordance to the objectives, minimizes the creation of slow movers and obsoletes. Analyze risks and opportunities on a monthly basis and implement action plans.
- Collaborate with International logistics team to resolve issues related to supply quantities fluctuations, capacity issues, OOS risk, quality issues and shipment delays.
- Monitor Client Service Rate and focus on decreasing shortages by analyzing root cause, defining action plans and communicating to the Business Unit.
- Works with Demand planner to anticipate risks in order to pre-empt possible issues in short and medium term.
- Support and participate to Supply Planning continuous improvement projects and best practices implementation.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Passion for Beauty, Business and aspiration to make a difference
- Graduated or above, in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, or Business.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Supply Chain, preferably in Beauty or FMCG industry
- Strive to be strong partner of Business in executing the strategy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, willing to work with people from diverse background and cultures
- Leadership, adaptability, ability to influence and collaborate with from cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactive and analytical in use of business date for decision-making and continuous improvement. Focused on Improving anticipation, agility and reliability
- Proficient in IT tools related to Supply Chain, knowledge in SAP and Forecasting tools is a plus.
- Languages: English, Mandarin or Cantonese optional
◄ Volver a lista de empleos