Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Ready for a great international challenge within the n.1 Beauty Tech company in the world?
The role of the Medical Representative is to create/increase the awareness of our brand among medical professionals such as dermatologists and cosmetologists.
- Arranging appointments with dermatologists / cosmetologists/ pediatricians in the hospitals and private clinics, Kiev region.
- Making presentations to dermatologist / cosmetologists / pediatricians. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day or may be conducted in the evenings at a conference venue
- Regular participation in education seminars for doctors to train them on brand products
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with doctors
- Keeping detailed records of ail contacts - database management. Weekly and monthly reports.
- Planning work, schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with pharmacists. Every day visits to the pharmacy with products presentations.
- Regularly attending company meetings, presentations and briefings
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products
- University degree, preferably in Pharmacology, Medicine, Biology, Chemistry
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar position
- A driving licence is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible approach to adapt to constant changes
- Strong networking skills
- Commercial and business awareness
- An inspiring challenge within the n.1 Beauty Tech Company in the world
- Competitive remuneration and worldwide profit sharing
- Career opportunities and personalized development
- Professional and social benefits
◄ Volver a lista de empleos