CMI Graduate Program
A Graduate Program at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join our Consumer and Market Insights team for a 6-12 months assignment.
You will be an integral part of our CMI team to support to drive and implement the Market Insight, Business Intelligence and Consumer Insights action plans by providing high-quality deliverables, relevant and actionable learnings to fuel the growth strategy of the business.
· Drive, collect and analyze data (brand, product experiences, market & shopper, social insights). Drive the insights on consumer & shopper journey for Activation/ Go to market
· Integrate market data and insights into the consumer studies and analysis
· Propose and formalize the framework of projects of studies (objectives, timing, human and material resources) and take part in the brief
· Use and develop appropriate methods to answer hypothesis of the brief
· Plan and carry out consumer and market studies (Market data consolidation, Panels follow-up, Brand and category evolution, Opportunity of growth)
· Analyze results and translate data into meaningful consumer and market insights (integrating new trends, prospective/innovation and socio-economical data)
· Participate in building and transmitting a consumer centric culture
· Contribute to data intelligence and develop data and tools software expertise
· Cooperate with internal and external cross functional stakeholders (CMI and others) using collaborative & agile Group tools and project methods (best practice)
· Present and communicate sharp, clear, strong messages, directly useful for management and internal stakeholders to make decisions.
- Confident in using with ease Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point
· Analytical mindset, statistics savvy & makes numbers meaningful to summarize 360 data
- Communicates with impact, clarity and conviction
- Future oriented and detects new trends
- Demonstrates an ability to work in a multi-functional environment, and interact effectively with business partners outside the CMI function
- Able to operate in a fast-moving environment and to manage time efficiently
- Former experience in FMCG/Beauty, Market research, Marketing, Digital is a plus
- Fluent in Arabic (Written and Spoken)
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
- You must be in your final year or a fresh graduate (less than 2 years)
- You must be available for at least 6-12 months starting January 2024
Ready to start your L’Oréal adventure? Let us know more about you by applying now to this program!