Función del empleo: Transversal
Tipo de puesto: Apprenticeship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United Kingdom
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
· Work closely with the IT development team and retail partners, collecting requirements to shape and lead solution design to ensure corrections and new functionality are compatible with the Distribution Centre and Customer Supply Chain processes
· Thoroughly validate system improvements prior to their implementation, ensuring to check appropriately for new and regression issues
· Be able to travel between all 3 UKI sites, working in support of the SD team to implement change
· Be guided by a team of functional experts, providing training and assistance on projects and day to day tasks
· Strong planning and organisation skills with an ability to appropriately reprioritise when it’s right to do so