Función del empleo: Other
Tipo de puesto: Apprenticeship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United Kingdom
Based: Hammersmith, London
Start Dates: January 2023
Annual Salary: £20,500 per annum
Level : Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship.
We’re an IT focused international team, responsible for over 30 countries and our aim is simple: delight our end-users by providing a hassle-free tech journey, enabling them to be at their best!
Have passion for technology and a flare for communications with a can-do, hands-on attitude.
In this role you’ll work with people from different countries, and different seniority levels – attention to detail and communications are key.
It’s a dynamic role - no day is the same, and it can get busy; you’ll need to be organised, self-motivated and be able to problem solve.
Day-to-day you’ll be...
· Managing internal communications for Workplace Projects
· Owning a world-wide, up-beat & informative tech-focused newsletter
· Producing regular easy-to-digest updates on tech / workplace projects across Europe
· Owning our translation processes with external vendors and internal clients
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
· A passion for technology
· A creative flare, and are innovative
· Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks
· Strong team player approach with the ability to network
· Ability to work autonomously
In this role you will learn…
· Any and all things tech – it’s what we do
· Agile methodologies
· Communication tools and technologies to support you in the role