Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Apprenticeship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United Kingdom
Based: Hammersmith, London
Start Dates: September 2022
Annual Salary: £20,500 per annum
Level : Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship.
The Garnier team is split into the different categories in which we operate- sun, body, haircare, colourants and skin care. Garnier also leads on L’Oreal’s Green Beauty commitments, so we have a dedicated team that manages this. Garnier’s mission is to create beauty products that are both good for you and for the planet.
Be part of a fast moving and exciting team, so you will need to be flexible, adaptable and show a desire to learn. In team Garnier, we all support one another so you need to be collaborative and willing to take the initiative to help the team. You will be encouraged to challenge the status quo and not to be afraid to make recommendations for improvements or more efficient ways of working that will benefit the team. In this role, you will be working cross functionally with different teams, so the ability to network, communicate and cooperate are fundamental skills you will need, but will also develop.
Day-to-day you may be...
· Supporting the retail brand manager and product brand manager with sun and body projects (campaigns and new launches)
· Leading on monthly data performance reviews and sharing with the business/ zone
· Working with account teams on activation ideas to drive our sun care and body business forward
· Owning and leading on deep dive category analyses looking at key drivers of growth or decline and making recommendations for future initiatives
· Presenting at key business meetings on the performance of the category and wider macro trends and insights
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
· A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks.
· Strong team player approach with the ability to network.
· Ability to work autonomously.
· Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency.
· A positive and can-do attitude.
In this role you will learn…
· How to turn insights into tangible actions
· How to network and work cross functionally to drive results
· Stakeholder management
· Commercial acumen and understanding
· Retailer challenges and how to respond