When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
Our Corporate Division supports the 4000+ strong workforce in L’Oréal UK & Ireland. It’s a fast-paced and dynamic environment when you’ll have visibility over our 4 Divisions and play an integral role in moving our business forward.
We embrace our entrepreneurial spirit in everything we do, always challenging ourselves to new ways of doing things. That means looking for innovative solutions, sustainable developments, and having the freedom to go beyond the ordinary.
Our founder Eugène Schueller once said that “a company is not walls and machines, it’s people, people, people”. Joining our corporate teams means joining the world leader in beauty, at the cutting edge of innovation. But above all, it means becoming part of a team of talented and inspiring people.
• Be in a learning environment where you’ll understand what “first impressions” mean for our customers and how we offer the very best of service and experience for them.
• Support the management of the order to cash cycle for our customers ensuring orders are processed right first time with maximum service and any issues are resolved to ensure customers receive a perfect delivery. Responsibility for any communication during this process and query management post-delivery, route causing to prevent repeat issues
• Support the management of the relationship with key internal stakeholders to drive best in class customer service & collaboration, internally. This could also involve attending meetings with various functions to build up collaborative relationships and share best practice.
• Through guidance from your line manager, you’ll build strong relationships across the other functions, to ensure all customer requirements are met, completed on time and in full
• Focus on improving efficiencies within the current ways of working and identify what opportunities there are to drive efficiency forward whilst maintaining the level of service required.
• Participate and support as needed on projects impacting the customer alongside other team members.
• Be part of and actively contribute to a highly motivated team; able to work both independently and as part of the team on both short- and long-term goals.
• Be a group tool user – subject to the relevant training, promoter of best practice, a functional and end user tester and user documentation. etc
• Have the opportunity to have regular feedback sessions with your peers and line manager on your performance, training, and development needs.
• Experience and a mindset of customer care
• Solutions orientated mindset with the ability to work accurately at pace and cope with ambiguity and a constantly changing environment
• Have a meticulous approach with the ability to demonstrate the highest level of attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ideally at least working at intermediate Excel
• Experience of implementing process-improvement
• Problem solving skills – Ability to root cause issues, empowering you to take responsibility and contribute your own ideas.
• Can do attitude – No problem is too small, supporting others in need and seeing challenges as an enabler for change
• Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities and want to learn how to shake things up
• Curious. You want to know how things work and if they could be done differently so you can contribute your own ideas.
• Adventurous. L’Oréal is for pioneers. So, you’ll embrace challenges and change
• Only human. You’ll make mistakes sometimes, but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes
• Analytical and/or techy. You can analyze data and turn it into information to solve complex problems.
• You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win
• Respectful. Whoever you’re talking to, you treat everyone the same
• One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognize that teams are the real heroes. And so, do we
• Self-motivated, pro-active, and able to work on own initiative
• Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas
• You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity, so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are
• Able to build win/win relationships to ensure a shared goal
Ambition: You anticipate, think, and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role; develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome, and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities, and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.