**Candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months**
The Global Business Development Intern assists with the development and execution of all GBD programs. This role is the logistical backbone to the GBD team and helps ensure all support teams are working cohesively. The GBD Coordinator role is integral in liaising with cross-functional teams as well as local markets (both U.S and International) to support the business.
- Responsible for updating and tracking the global launch tracker (DRIVE Timeline) and manage global launch dates for all markets.
- Responsible for updating the Global Assortment and Discontinuation list.
- Partner with local markets and Creative Operations to help manage and provide local asset requests.
- Track and send pre-launch formula samples, comps, finished goods PRPDs, to all zone affiliates.
- Partner with merchandising and the local markets to compile merchandising planograms.
- Manage Global Affiliates Contact List.
- Manage Box.com (asset management system) access requests.
- Manage all international meetings, business guests and zone/country visits (Zone Summits, Integration, etc.)
- Assist with all presentations.
- Assist team with ad hoc requests.
These job responsibilities are subject to change in accordance with business necessity, other duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multi-task.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, communication skills and marketing knowledge.
- Proactive and ability to identify the needs of the global business.
- Experience in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Passion for international business and for the beauty industry are a plus!
- Candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business
- Possess a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Prior internship or office experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.