Función del empleo: Retail
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United Kingdom
Urban Decay & IT Cosmetics
National Retail & Education Manager
Location – Field & Office
When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen…
Freedom to go beyond, that’s the beauty of L’Oréal.
Your Mission: Leading two of our iconic American Brands…
At IT Cosmetics, we are changing the conversation about beauty through our products, our actions and our belief that everyone is beautiful. It is our mission to empower individuals to be more confident and to make them feel their most beautiful.
Born in Southern California, Urban Decay, renowned for driving reinvention over perfection, we love standing for what we care about…Kindness over Cruelty. Known for dominating the beauty market by disrupting the sea of ‘Pink’ with our bold, iconic products.
Being a central part of the leadership team within the brands, you will collaborate and be responsible for delivering the sales and retail targets for the brands as well as the education and engagement programmes for the retail teams across two of our iconic and fast growing Luxe brands!
· Manage store targeting process by brand and by tribe to ensure clear and accurate targets by store ensuring in line with company net sales plans.
· Develop strong relationships with all Head office functions and Retail Customers (Store Managers and Department Managers).
· Budget Management – Ensure Engagement & Education for Retail Teams are in line with agreed budgets. Monitor productivity and manage the FTE and HC targets, adjusting as needed to maximize sales and exceptional customer service.
· Set and achieve the targets and manage the collection of CRM and VIP data across both IT cosmetics & Urban Decay, leveraging your business drivers.
· Through regular in store visits provide detailed feedback to General Managers, Be Luxe team and HR on best practices and business opportunities.
· You will be a natural leader and master retail fundamentals, staying close and up to date with the Beauty Industry, Retailers, Consumer trends, building on categories and insights to positively impact the business.
· Lead and manage the Education and Engagement strategy for the brands through the development and coaching of the Education team, also responsible for the budget management.
· Stay close to the current retail and education trends to ensure we are driving modern and engaging education, as well as retail excellence, considering face to face and a digital learning execution.
· Coach the Education Managers to be aligned with the
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT:
· Have a genuine passion for your people, as part of a growing portfolio you will also spend time in store coaching and developing the Beauty retail teams.
· Own the People Development and Coaching of field teams to achieve the best possible results through regular visits, coaching and feedback. Ensuring the field based teams are conducting regular performance reviews with their teams.
· Ensure excellence of brand DNA and merchandising in the stores at all time on counter and with teams.
How you will be rewarded..
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!