Función del empleo: Marketing Desarrollo
Tipo de puesto: Contrato Temporal
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Localización: Ho Chi Minh City
Job Summary: Under L’Oréal Professional Products Division (PPD) with mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably and while benefiting all. Reports to Brand Managers. As the Social & Advocacy Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing the brand's social media content, KOL relationships management, and event management. You will work closely with the Brand, Commercial & Media teams to develop and implement strategies that drive brand awareness and engagement. Your role will be critical in building and managing the brand's online community and ensuring the brand's voice is consistent across all platforms.
Social Media Content & Community Management (with Social Agency):
KOL Management (with KOL booking agency):
- Develop and execute a social media strategy across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other relevant platforms, including content planning and scheduling.
- Manage social media content creation, ensuring that all content is aligned with the brand's overall message and tone.
- Analyze social media performance and provide regular reports, making recommendations for improvement.
Event & Workshop Planning & Execution (with Event agency):
Maintain great relationship with PPD current KOLs community.
Plan & execute seeding box campaign (once per 2 months).
Identify and develop relationships with new KOLs who align with the brand's values and messaging.
Collaborate with KOLs to create content that resonates with the target audience and promotes the brand.
Analyze KOL performance and provide regular reports, making recommendations for improvement.
Recruit new KOLs for PPD’s newly launches TikTok shop.
Plan and execute brand events and workshops, both online and offline, ensuring they align with the brand's values and messaging.
Manage all aspects of event planning, including budgeting, venue selection, vendor management, and logistics.
Develop event marketing materials, including invitations, social media content, and advertising.
Analyze event performance and provide regular reports, making recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in KOL booking & management. Experience in Content creation & Event planning is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and their best practices.
- Experience with Meta, Sprinklr, TikTok business suite is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for the beauty industry and an interest in skincare is desirable.
If you are a creative and driven individual who is passionate about social media, KOL management and event planning, and are looking to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you.
Join the PPD Vietnam team and help us build a stronger and more engaged community of fans and customers.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos